As a CPA and advisory firm, we embrace a few core beliefs that drive our approach to client service and our advice we offer to clients:
- We believe tax and investment advice should be integrated to help maximize the financial return of our clients and to minimize taxes on client assets.
- Tax savings can best be attained through extensive financial and tax planning rather than through tax planning alone.
- Having close relationships with our clients is key. It allows us to implement the preparing and planning necessary to develop a comprehensive tax and investment plan.
As part of our complete service model, we offer you a disciplined approach in creating a comprehensive, integrated tax and advisory plan to fit your needs. We start the process with getting to know our clients extensively which assists us in the creation of your plan. Then each year, we integrate the tax return completion into our process to monitor the results of our tax and financial planning solutions.
We have built a suite of services designed to support your business’ success. Our services include:
Successful small businesses owners
We provide complete tax services for all types of business organizations including:
- Corporations (1120 and 1120S)
- Partnerships (1065)
- Pension and profit-sharing (5500)
- Charitable organizations/non-profits (990)
As part of our total service packages, we also prepare other returns such as Business Personal Property returns, sales and use tax returns.
Small Business Accounting
Whether you use our client bookkeeping solution, QuickBooks, or another accounting software package, our team provides:
- Full-charge bookkeeping
- General ledger preparation
- Financial statements preparation (reviews and compilations)
- Analysis of operating results
- Development of personal financial statements for company shareholders
Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor Services
As Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors, we are experts at selecting the right solutions and setting up your company to manage accounts receivable and accounts payable, track sales tax, enter inventory, track time, process payroll, and reconcile accounts.
We work with you to setup, install and customize QuickBooks and provide the training and on-going accounting support your business needs. You will receive experienced technical support and expert accounting advice through our different services we provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
New Business Success Services
Starting a new business is a cumbersome process and requires a lot of decisions. Should your business be a Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, C Corp, S Corp, or LLC? We can help you design your path to success by selecting the appropriate legal entity for your business, registering it with federal and local tax authorities, and handling your business filing obligations.
We can guide you through relevant business building topics, such as: selecting a legal entity, registering with tax authorities, accounting and bookkeeping, payroll taxes and much more.
Management Advisory Services
With our practical experience, we have developed management advisory services designed to help small business in all industries improve their profitability and control costs. We advise you in the areas of:
- Financial analysis
- Business financing
- Information systems design and implementation
- Operational audits
- Succession planning
- Business valuations (buying or selling a business)